Hi! My name is Renee.
Thank you for joining me in this season.
A little background – My husband Eric and I, along with our 2 daughters recently relocated to Pennsylvania. We lived Iowa starting in early 2020, after having been in NC for a few years. We are originally from IL. Needless to say, it’s been quite a journey lately, but we are enjoying the process.
- I love to read – as you can probably tell.
- Cooking is one of my favorite things, too – and I honestly believe that mincing garlic is a form of therapy.
- I’m obsessed with the show Friends.
- We won the grand prize in the Reese’s Outrageous Fan Contest because of our daughter’s name. 😉
- I wish we’d taken advantage of the beach more while we lived in NC – you don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone.
- In September of 2019 I had a colon resection and colostomy. I’ve got Crohn’s Disease – if you’ve got questions about any of my experience with that, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- I’d love to pray for you. Let me know what you’re praying for today.