The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
You don’t need to live in Charlotte to get involved in this ministry. Visit this link to learn how to join an online volunteer team or an eGroup.
Please remember that these are not my own thoughts, just the notes that I took while Pastor Steven was speaking. If you need context, click here to watch What Comes After on YouTube.
I’ve also linked the Bible verses, so you can click on those to read.
Sermon Notes : What Comes After
- I hope you all had an opportunity to serve for Love Week! If you didn’t, then make sure you have a plan for next year. 😉
- Acts 3:13-19
- Don’t forget to join Holly’s book club! hollyfurtick.com to sign up.
- What we find out at the end changes the middle, and changes the beginning.
- Are you an unreliable narrator?
- By faith.
- The one that everyone stepped over is the center of the story.
- A story in a story.
- Thank you God that I’m not stuck where I’m started.
- But God.
- There’s always persecution with progress. Whether outside or internal.
- Sin is fun for a season.
- But after that season comes another season.
- How can the refreshing come if the repentance doesn’t?
- But God.
- Don’t stop at the comma!
- It’s a pause, not a stop.
- Don’t you ever put a period where God put a comma!
- Your breakthrough is in the but.
- Whatever happens after this but is going to cancel out what happened before.
- What comes after the comma is bigger than what had come before.
- God doesn’t tap out.
- Genesis 50:20
- It doesn’t change the past, but what comes after can change the very nature of it.
- You don’t need a big weapon if it’s loaded – but God is your weapon.
- You cannot change the past, but God can change your perspective.
- God brings it all into harmony.
- I will not let what happened before regulate what I will believe God for moving forward.
- Do you really think that anything that you’ve done is greater than who God is?
- God turns what was meant to harm into harmony.
- What is your next note?
- It’s yours to see.
- The devil is fighting you over what comes after the comma.
Thank you for taking the time to read today! Be sure to leave a comment letting me know your favorite takeaway. Have a blessed week! 🏝