The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Hi friend! I hope you are doing wonderfully today. Below you will find my sermon notes from this weekend’s sermon at Elevation Church. Victory is a sermon that was given by guest Pastor Earl McClellan from Shoreline Church.
Elevation is based in Charlotte, NC but you can get involved from anywhere in the world! Visit elevationchurch.cc to learn more about online volunteer teams and how to join an eGroup.
Please note that these are not my own words. Just the notes I took while Pastor Earl was speaking. Context will be needed so click here to watch Victory on Youtube.
I’ve also linked the Bible verses, so you can click to read those.
I appreciate you taking the time to read today. Be sure to let me know your favorite takeaway from Victory in the comments below. 🏝
Sermon Notes : Victory
- 1 Corinthians 15:57
- Victory is not just for others, it’s for you too.
- For the seen, and the unseen. In the now, and in the not yet.
- Colossians 2:13-15
- You can’t out-sin God’s grace.
- Jesus even died for the things you did on purpose.
- He is who he said he is, he did what he said he’d do.
- Jesus dying on the cross is still victory for us today.
- If the enemy can distort our view of what happened then, then he can also distort our truth of now.
- The words of the Bible never fail.
- Today is a day of victory for every single one of us.
- What God said is still true.
- Isaiah 6:1
- God cares about all of your dreams.
- John 12:41
- Imagery signifies that our savior has victory after victory.
- In the New Testament, the temple is us.
- His victories fill us.
- You’ve got the train of his glory that has filled you.
- Everywhere you go, you have that victory in you.
- Remember who God called you to be.
- You can see the Lord high and lifted up when everything in life is confusing, or hard.
- Don’t disconnect yourself from the house of God.
- Your victories are not only for you, but for those around you too,
- It’s not for you to keep to yourself.
- Just because one thing is dead, doesn’t mean everything is dead.
- What Jesus did for you is bigger than anything you’ll face.
- Get your eyes off yourself.
- 1 Corinthians 15:26
- Death is currently defeated, but not yet destroyed.
- We are living in the time between the knock out blow and the final announcement.
- 1 Corinthians 15:54-58
- You are in a place of freedom.
- Let today be your day of breakthrough.
Have an amazing week ahead! Let me know in the comments if there is any way that I can be praying for you.