The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Even though Elevation is located in Charlotte, you can get involved from anywhere in the world. Head to elevationchurch.cc to get more information on online volunteer teams and eGroups.
Please note : these are not my own thoughts, simply the notes I took while Pastor Tim was speaking. Context will always be needed, so you can click here to watch The Miracle in the Mismatch on YouTube.
I’ve also linked the Bible verses, so you can click to read those.
Thank you for taking the time to read today. 🏝
Sermon Notes : The Miracle in the Mismatch
- Judges 20:14-16
- What do you do when what you’re known for you longer have?
- You fight for who you’re becoming.
- The miracles you’ve been believing God for are often sown in soil.
- You can’t choose how you get there, but you can choose how you heal.
- My condition is not my conclusion.
- Everyone Has A Battle.
- If you’re not careful, you’ll let how you were wounded determine where you’re headed.
- All of us have pandemic brain.
- In the middle of a crisis, your mind can only process so much.
- Sometimes, your body can process things before your mind does.
- We can try to heal our own wounds, instead of going to the person who created us.
- We can’t fix ourselves because we didn’t make ourselves.
- Struggle is the proof that you have not been overtaken by the enemy.
- Scars are proof that what tried to kill you didn’t overcome you.
- It’s the enemy that reveals the champion on the inside of you.
- You Got Choices
- We are born looking like our parents, but we die looking like our choices.
- You make choices, but then choices make you.
- They could choose to turn home, or to perfect what they had left.
- If you can fight for it, you’ll fight to keep it.
- It’s a privilege to fight.
- If you run from something, you’ll find yourself running from everything.
- There’s some battles God fights for you, and there are some that God fights through you.
- You have not come this far to only come this far.
- Progress ain’t pretty.
- Pain can prosper you.
- It’s not over until you quit.
- God will put the victory within your reach, but not in your hand. You’ve got to reach for it.
- You may not be able to choose your hand, but you have to decide to play the hand you’ve been dealt.
- If God brought you to the battle, he’ll bring you through the battle.
- Be Determined To Be Better With What You Got Left, Rather Than What You Lost.
- The only what to get better at something you’re not good at is to practice.
- Do you think your opponent is going to care about your weakness?
- God is the only person that can turn your pain into your power.
- The pain holds promise, and that promise is when God says he’ll never leave or forsake you.
- Pain is an indicator that you are still alive.
- You’ve been chosen for the battle you’re fighting because God can trust you with trouble.
Let me know your favorite takeaway in the comments below. ⤵️