The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra.
My notes for Pastor Robert Madu’s sermon The Beauty of Being Stuck. From Elevation Church in March 2020.
Click here to watch The Beauty of Being Stuck on YouTube.
Click here to join an online volunteer team or eGroup.
Bible verses are linked if you’d like to read them.
Reminder that these are not my own words, simply the notes I took during the message.
Sermon Notes : The Beauty of Being Stuck
- what ever story you let sink into your soul will navigate your life
- Acts 3:1-10
- the enemy is proficient at pointing out to you what you do not have
- there is power in the punctuation
- do you feel stuck right now?
- stagnation on an object that was designed to move you further and faster
- we are not created to be stuck
- this creates frustration
- our lives have become stuck still and stationary when God has created us for movement
- God is a God of movement, but humanity tends to get stuck
- it is the blood of Jesus that gives me access
- do you ever have stuck conversations with other stuck people?
- Have you ever been stuck but experience God raising you up!?
- The favor of the lord is upon you
- the only problem is that you’ve been stuck for so long that you are still stuck in the same relationships
- the point of life is to continue changing
- I want to be who god created me to be
- when you’re stuck, check your environment and make sure no one is benefiting from your stuck-ness
- look for the Peter’s and the John’s who try to pull you up
- are you just going through the motions?
- you were not created to be stuck, God created you for movement
- this is your one day that even after being stuck
- if god can get your attention than he can change the direction of your life
- sometimes when you are stuck you will downgrade your dream to fit your reality
- God did not call you to downgrade your dream
- the beauty of being stuck is that you don’t have to stay stuck
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know your favorite takeaway from this message.