The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Even though Elevation is located in Charlotte, NC – you can get involved from anywhere in the world. Head to elevationchurch.cc for information on how to join an eGroup or an online volunteer team.
Please remember that these are not my own words – simply the notes I took while Pastor was speaking. Context is needed. Click here to watch on YouTube. I’ve also linked the Bible verses so you can click to read those.
Thank you for taking the time to read today.
Sermon Notes : Pastor Steven Furtick
- Exodus 3:19-20
- God has his hand on you.
- Just because you don’t feel it, doesn’t make it any less true.
- God is a gardener. The same hand that plants, also prunes.
- His hand is provision, and protection.
- God’s hand is also power.
- My God is stronger than your pharaoh.
- God knows where to put the pressure.
- He will use the pressure of life to bring us into freedom.
- Exodus 4:1-7
- Moses isn’t dealing with their doubt – but his own doubt.
- Matthew 12:10-11
- A lot of us walk around showing people the hand that we want them to see.
- Release what is familiar, and then reach out to what is scary/unknown.
- There’s nothing God can’t do, but there are things God won’t do.
- Some things need deliverance, but some things need discipline.
- Are you bringing God what is really wrong with you?
- He can change your greatest mistake into your greatest miracle.
- The other hand represents who you think you are.
- God wants to restore your other hand.