The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Visit this link to learn how to join an online volunteer team or an eGroup. You don’t need to do church alone! #eFam
Also remember that these are not my own thoughts, just the notes that I took while Pastor Jabin was speaking. You’ll need some context, so you can click here to watch One Life on YouTube. I’ve also linked the Bible verses so you can click on those to read.
I appreciate you taking the time to read today. 🏝
Sermon Notes : One Life
- Happy Father’s Day to all the dad and dad figures out there!
- Genesis 12:1-3
- What can God do with one life completely surrendered to him?
- SWGCDTY (IYKYK)
- God uses us.
- You’re exactly who God wants to use.
- Some people are just better at covering up their issues than other people.
- God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
- If God has called you, no one can cancel you.
- All God needs is a yes.
- One Word
- Our God speaks.
- God never shows up without a word.
- I AM is here right here, right now.
- When we hide behind our stronghold we feel safe, which makes us feel strong.
- But it’s killing us spiritually.
- We will be like what we worship.
- Dead dreams can come back to life.
- One Risk
- We hate change, but God is calling us to take a risk.
- We can have control or fatih, but not both.
- It’s actually a sense of control, not actual control.
- Finding God’s plan, not inviting him into our plan.
- New is unfamiliar so we miss what we had, even when it is not beneficial.
- When you’re not careful you will sugarcoat your past, and ignore the bad.
- Have you left your old life but not quite entered your new life?
- There is a promised land for you.
- If you won’t quit in the storm, there is fruit for you.
- You have to trust God and leave the familiar.
- I cannot break the curse and stay in the familiar.
- We can’t change the future unless we ruthlessly leave the past.
- Nothing great happens in the comfort zone.
- One Move
- The transformation is not in the destination.
- You can get to where you want to go and still not be happy.
- What’s important is we are following and trusting.
- God isn’t just moving you, he’s changing you.
- We don’t follow Jesus horizontally – but vertically.
- Into his will.