The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Hi friend! I hope you’re great today. Below you’ll find my personal notes for the 12/27/2020 sermon given at Elevation Church. This message was preached by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. and is titled Little By Little.
Be sure to head to YouTube to watch the sermon – I take my notes in real time so context is needed.
As always, thank you for dropping in.
Sermon Notes – Little By Little
- It’s not always how you start, but it’s always how you finish.
- How grateful are you to be a part of Elevation Church?
- Mark 8:22-26
- Once more…
- Growth is gradual.
- We need to measure growth so that we know we are growing.
- Part of our problem, is that when we think about faith, we only have one set of supernatural words to associate with it.
- This can cause us to be frustrated in our faith.
- We’ve got the wrong measuring stick.
- It’s all going too slow.
- I thought by now…(promoted, married, kids…)
- I’m growing gradually.
- Don’t be surprised when you ask God for miracles, if he answers you with gradual change.
- Not all miracles are immediate, but progressive.
- God uses people to bring people to Jesus.
- All of us have some person who helped us along our faith journey.
- Do you care more about titles or testimonies?
- Find a place that has healthy soil, and watch God turn a little into a lot.
- Thank God Jesus is not some regular rabbi – he came to touch the messiest, most broken and hidden areas of our lives and turn it into greatness. Whatever He touches, He transforms.
- Better to be blind and walking with Jesus than to be able to see and going alone.
- Some of the most intimate things God has done in my life have happened in solitude.
- There’s a difference between being around God and being alone with God.
- It’s easy to feel faith when you’re surrounded by others who are filled with faith – how do you feel when you are alone?
- Faith is about spiritual survival.
- Don’t compare your today to somebody else’s.
- What you see today is still in the beginning phases.
- Do you see anything? (Spiritual eyes)
- Vision gives pain purpose.
- Where you are headed is better than where you have been.
- Have you lost your vision, dream, calling, marriage, business, friends?
- You can get it back in Jesus.
- God is a restorer.
- A little bit of disobedience to God creates a foothold for the devil.
- You’re not waiting – God is restoring.
- Gradual miracles are no places for the masses.
I hope this sermon blessed you today. I had never heard of Pastor Rich before this and thought he was a very good speaker.
Have an incredible week! ?