Hi friends! I hope that you are doing well today. Below you’ll find my notes for this week’s sermon from Elevation Church titled Let’s Face It. This message was delivered by Pastor Larry Brey. I hope you enjoy.
Elevation is located in Charlotte, NC – but you can get involved from anywhere in the world. Head to elevationchurch.cc to learn how to join an online volunteer team, or an eGroup.
Please take note that there are not my original thoughts – merely the notes that I took while Pastor was speaking. Context is necessary. Click this link to go watch the full sermon on YouTube. Also, bible verses are linked, so you can click to read those as well.
Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to read today. Be sure to leave a comment letting me know your biggest takeaway.
Sermon Notes : Let’s Face It
- God will meet you in this place.
- Exodus 3:1-6; 12
- God is present, but his voice is absent.
- As we move, God speaks.
- Shame can get you to do crazy things, and make you feel so unworthy.
- What lie are you believing about your life?
- Acts 7:22-32
- Are my answers rooted in insecurity or truth?
- Never judge the behavior without knowing the backstory.
- God has hidden something in your heart.
- Remember who you are.
- Who are the ones that are supposed to be there for you, but they aren’t?
- Whose disbelief has caused your doubt?
- Don’t let they keep you from knowing who.
- When you give equal weight to competing voices, you will always be conflicted.
- You’ll always be defeated by something you’re intimidated by.
- Whatever is unfamiliar is always foreign.
- We have to see God for ourselves.
- Quit living off of your momma’s faith.
- We can’t know who we are if we don’t know who God is.
- Where you go, God promises to be with you.
- Let’s face it together.
Once again – thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Have an amazing rest of your day!