The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
If you’d like to join an eGroup or an online volunteer team, then click this link.
Please remember that these are not my own thoughts, merely the notes that I took while Pastor Chet was speaking. If you would like to watch this sermon again, or need more context click here to watch King Me on YouTube.
I’ve also linked the Bible verses so you can click on them to read.
Be sure to leave a comment below with your favorite takeaway from this message. 🏝
Sermon Notes : King Me
- Genesis 41:38-44
- Are you waiting until you get to a certain position where you’ll have so much authority and power?
- Sometimes what you dream of, you don’t picture the demand or responsibility that comes with it.
- Sometimes what you’ve pictured isn’t what God promised.
- Being in charge isn’t a choice.
- Joseph received promotion despite never having asked for a promotion.
- God will answer prayers that you don’t even have the faith to pray sometimes.
- The Lord will make you the head and not the tail.
- Deuteronomy 28:13
- God is forming you, so he’ll ask you to do things you don’t like or put you in situations that you struggle with.
- Being in charge isn’t about you.
- Wherever Joseph went he made an impact.
- Genesis 39:2-9
- Is your team better because you’re on it?
- God use me. God show up in my life.
- Anointing is attractive.
- Light attracts bugs, not darkness.
- How about we make decisions to not offend God, even it means that we must hurt people’s feelings or leave situations.
- Being in charge isn’t the same as being in control.
- Some of you are still praying to God for things that God wants you to go to someone else for support.
- God is in control – if the door is opened the door by him, then no one can shut it.
- He turns it on, our job is to release it.
- When we release praise, we get to experience his presence.
- Jesus is saying King Me, over your heart, family, life, finances, etc.
- Today is the day to give it over to God.
- If you’ve just prayed the prayer of salvation, click here.