The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
If you’d like to get involved on an online volunteer team, or join an eGroup…or even host a Watch Party! click here to get more information.
Please remember these are not my own thoughts, simply the notes that I took while Pastor Steven was speaking. If you need more context, or want to watch again, click here to watch Keep It 100 on YouTube.
I’ve also linked the Bible verses if you’d like to read those.
Remember to leave a comment with your favorite takeaway from Keep It 100. 🏝
Sermon Notes : Keep It 100
- Romans 4:13-21
- It’s Pastor appreciation month. Pastor Steven and Pastor Holly will never know the impact that their ministry has had on my family. ♥️
- God uses broken vessels.
- It’s costly to be real.
- Do you hate fake?
- Just because the ending is scripted doesn’t mean the impact isn’t real.
- It’s fixed, but it’s not fake.
- Sincere in faith, but weak in flesh.
- We all need the grace of God.
- External signs of salvation vs. internal reality of the kingdom of God.
- The promise comes by faith.
- God keeps 100% of his promises.
- But God does not keep 100% of our preferences, plans or desired positive outcomes.
- The basis of Abraham’s faith should be the basis of our faith because he is the father of faith. The basis of true faith is grace.
- If it starts with grace, it’s guaranteed.
- Wherever I go, grace beats me.
- Grace makes it a miracle.
- You can be what God calls you to be.
- It’s not God’s job to be your genie.
- I want God’s blessing on my blueprint.
- He doesn’t fill what he didn’t build.
- I try to figure out situations by manipulating them.
- Genesis 17:15-17
- Not based on works, but on God’s grace.
- You gotta have the faith to fall down, and then get back up again.
- Skeptics can have faith too.
- God didn’t give you the faith of Abraham to escape reality but to empower your for reality.
- Stay in it.
- What’s real to you right now may be a ceiling that God is trying to break you through if you can believe by faith for when God shows you what’s possible.
- It may take you your whole life to see God’s promises.
- I believe I will see the goodness of the Lord.
- This is not a 5 minute faith.
- What God called you to bring into the earth, nobody can bring but you.
- You won’t be let off the hook, you’ll just have to go to summer school.
- Don’t disconnect before the download is done.
- Believe it until you become it.