The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Please remember that these are not my own words, just the notes that I took while Pastor Steven was speaking. You’ll need some context, so click here to watch It Will Come Together on YouTube. Bible verses are also linked, so you can click to read those.
Also – you can get involved with this ministry from anywhere in the world! Visit elevationchurch.cc for more information on joining an online volunteer team, or an eGroup.
Thanks for taking the time to read today. 🏝
Sermon Notes : It Will Come Together
- Ruth 4:9-17
- I’m stepping into a blessing!
- Ruth 1:16 KJV
- When you decide who, you decide where.
- Who you say yes to, and who you say no to is very important.
- God doesn’t decide what is good for your life based on your preference, but for his purpose.
- When get addicted to the plan.
- You can’t judge your life in isolation.
- You don’t know if what you’re going through is good just yet. Don’t judge it.
- Not everyone who starts with us will stay with us.
- Whoever walked away from your life was not meant for your current season.
- God doesn’t build my life on people who left.
- The man directs his steps in his mind, God orders his steps in real life.
- The bible is centered around 5 covenants.
- God has already made up his mind about me.
- He made a purpose for my life and it will come together.
- We don’t taste life as a meal, we experience the ingredients in isolation.
- In God’s mind, our life is a meal.
- You have to prepare for the blessing, or you may miss it because it will be mixed when it comes.
- Just because it tastes bad in isolation, doesn’t mean it won’t serve a purpose in the finished product.
- Your God will often become the same God as your friends.
- The Lord is telling you that he is still with you.
- It’s God’s kitchen.
- Are you a faith foodie?
- You get to tell God somethings that you want him to do, but you don’t get to tell him how to do it.
- If you judge stuff while it’s happening, you’ll call yourself by what you think.
- “Leave the grease, I’m about to use it.”
- “You need to get out of my kitchen.”
- We need to get out of God’s kitchen.
- Stop trying to get rid of it, and let God mix it.
- Is it really a blessing if you have to run from it?
- The way you get blessed is the way you have to stay blessed.
- Have you ever had a moment where you thought it was Rachel but turned out to be Leah?
- Every Rachel comes with a Leah.
- Everything you love is going to come with something you don’t.
- Do you want what comes with it?
- If you knew Leah came with it, would you still want Rachel?
- God, I want your will and I want what comes with it.
- Trials come with grace.
- For every blessing there is a burden.