The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
From January 2, 2022.
Click here to watch Highs and Lows on YouTube. These are not my thoughts, but notes I took while he was speaking, so you’ll probably need some context.
Click here to learn more about joining online volunteer teams and eGroups. I love our eGroup – they’ve definitely become some lifelong friends for us.
Bible verses are linked if you want to read those, too.
Thanks for taking the time to read today – I appreciate your support. 🏝
Sermon Notes : Highs and Lows
- 1 Kings 19:8-10
- Even Elijah hit the lowest of lows after he achieved his highest highs.
- No matter what you go through, you’ve got to keep seeking Jesus.
- Vision From God
- Vision doesn’t come from church, but from the Holy Spirit.
- God has something for every person.
- Proverbs 29:18
- Habakkuk 2:2-3
- Vision gets you up in the morning and keeps you disciplined.
- Faith For The Future
- Trust confidence and belief.
- You are not the solution for your sadness – lift your eyes to God.
- Even if you don’t have faith, you can learn faith and you can receive faith.
- Mark 9:21-24
- Don’t let your circumstance determine your fight, let your faith determine your circumstance.
- God changes you by changing your mind.
- You’ll never live past your thought life. It is the lid of your life.
- Romans 12:2
- God’s will for your life is good, pleasing, and perfect.
- We need scripture to thrive.
- Build your confidence with a confidence ritual.
- Don’t believe the lie of Instagram.
- Philippians 4:8
- Why do we keep thinking about our past when God doesn’t?
- Life Full Of Thanksgiving
- Adopt an attitude of gratitude.
- God has something specific just for you.
- The blessing of God is on the other side of obedience.
- You’ve got to decide today that no matter what comes today you’ll keep your mouth filled with praise.
- Psalm 7:17
- Psalm 9:1-2
- And Psalm 95:1-3
- Also Psalm 103:1-4