The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
To get involved with Elevation Church, click here.
Please remember that these are not my own thoughts or quotes, simply the notes that I took while Pastor Steven was speaking. For more context, be sure to watch God’s Got Your Back on YouTube. I’ve also linked the Bible verses.
Thank you for taking the time to read today. Be sure to leave a comment letting me know your favorite takeaway. 🏝
Sermon Notes : God’s Got Your Back
- Join an eGroup!
- Get out of the algorithm and into the rhythm of relationship.
- Isaiah 30:19-21
- God is so good at his job that I almost forget he’s doing it.
- Why didn’t you say something sooner?
- It’s easier to turn to something that we can see for immediate relief than it is to turn to a father that we can’t see so he can build our faith.
- Clichés won’t cut it.
- Not sustainable.
- I don’t talk to him enough.
- When we stop talking to God, the enemy starts coming for us.
- Just because we are good doesn’t mean we don’t do dumb things.
- When you’re under attack you make unwise alliances.
- Tired, tested, like you’re in trouble : what do you turn to?
- Everything you step into in your life is something that God has already spoken.
- We can get distracted about what we are walking into that we forget what we are walking in with.
- When you are prayerless you are paralyzed.
- What God begins, he backs.
- He does not procrastinate.
- Worry is the substitute for the prayer you didn’t pray.
- Sometimes our options are the enemy of our peace.
- God’s word comes as you walk.
- If you get too far ahead, then maybe you can’t hear him anymore.
- One word from God is all you need in order to walk in this day.
- My confidence is because I’m backed.
- Don’t let the whole week go by before you hear from God again.