The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
You can volunteer with Elevation from anywhere in the world. Head to elevationchurch.cc to learn more about volunteer teams, joining eGroups and starting watch parties.
As always, context is necessary so you can head to YouTube to watch the message in full. (Also, all bible verses are linked.)
Also, these are not my words – I’m just taking notes while Pastor is speaking.
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to read today. And enjoy your week. 🏝
Sermon Notes : Get To The Good Part
- Genesis 50:19-23
- One of the very last things that Joseph says is one of the first things God thought.
- God’s plan never stopped being good.
- Isaiah 5:20
- We substitute judgement, and call it holiness.
- We all have some really dark places.
- You can’t get to the good without the dark.
- Our first reactions aren’t always our realest self.
- You’ve got to learn to deal with the dark part.
- Genesis 1:4-5
- Push through the judgement.
- If you let it die in the dark, you’ll never get to the good part.
- You’ve got to live to see it!
- It’s gonna get good.
- James 1:17
- Most people quit or sabotage themselves before they get there.
- The part that feels good isn’t always the part that is good.
- God is always with you.
- Intimacy is uncomfortable.
- John 16:7
- Sometimes, we don’t know it’s good until it’s gone.
- Even in the valley there is a table.
- God starts good in the dark.
- Philippians 1:6
Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to read.
Also, please don’t forget to leave a comment with your favorite takeaway!