The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Bible verses are linked.
If you need context, click here to watch Faithful With A Few on YouTube. Please keep in mind that these are not my own words, just the notes that I took while Pastor Steven was speaking.
If you’d like to join on online volunteer team, or an eGroup click here.
Thanks for taking the time to read today. Be sure to leave a comment with your favorite takeaway from the sermon. 🏝
Sermon Notes : Faithful With A Few
- Happy Birthday to my husband!
- If you’re breathing, you’ve got reason to praise God.
- 1 Chronicles 16:7-24
- We don’t live in it, but we can learn from it.
- How much more will he do for you if the spirit of his son lives in you?
- Do you praise for the furniture or faithfulness?
- There’s a lot in that water.
- Celebrate, praise, worship, decree, give etc, all by faith.
- Everyday is not field day, but everyday needs to be faith day.
- It’s a curse to carry what God did not call you to.
- What you’re carrying is not meant for you to contain.
- Have you ever tried to “help” God?
- God is waiting for you to get to the point where you take your hands off the wheel.
- If you don’t stop, you might stumble.
- Just list a few.
- You can make yourself worship God.
- When times are good, you’ll run into pride if you don’t pivot to praise, or if things are bad and you don’t pivot, you’ll be in a prison of your circumstances.
- Praise only seems strange if you don’t understand the process that it took to get there.
- Stop trying to make sense to people who don’t even know your story.
- We live like logic is lord.
- Can you say bless the lord o my soul?
- Why are you so much better at telling others what to do than you are at telling yourself what to do?
- Sometimes we think we need more of something, and we start trying to play God.
- God shows his strength by doing things in a strange way.
- We try to hold God to our preferences not his promises…and that’s where the disappointment happens.
- Sometimes weird works.
- The enemy wants you to think that you don’t have enough of stuff.
- God never looks at your life when God says he can’t do it because you have too few of anything.
- Jesus changed the world in 3 years with 12 men.
- He set the model with a few.
- The enemy seeks to diminish what you’ve been given. And he’ll do it as many times as you believe it.
- You knew it, but do you do it?
- It’s what you do with the few.
- God wants to show you what he can do through a few.
- Judges 7:2
- Praise paves the way for the provision of God to be revealed in your life.
- You don’t need what you think you need to do what God has called you to do.
- It’s not how many chords you know, it’s how you use the ones you know.
- You don’t need more stuff, you need more faith.