Sermon Notes : Pastor Steven Furtick – But God Said
The following post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase from these links I may receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything extra. I appreciate your support.
Happy Sunday (or whatever day it happens to be while you’re reading this 🤪)! I hope you’re happy and healthy today.
Below you will find my sermon notes for Pastor Steven Furtick’s message from 12/13/2020 called But God Said.
Also, this is giving weekend – so if you feel compelled to begin tithing or to give a year end offering, you can go to elevationchurch.org/favor to do that and to get a graphic containing your word for 2021.
This sermon looked a little different, so it’s not as long. Be sure you watch the sermon for yourself, because I take my notes in real time as he’s speaking so context is needed.
Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy your week ahead! 💛
Sermon Notes : But God Said
- Giving more out of faith, than logic.
- This ministry means a lot to our family personally…for so many reasons – but that’s a story for another day.
- Watching a film the church made that reflects on some of what has happened in 2020.
- Micah 5:2
- God brought the greatest gift out of an impossible situation.
- Where you start doesn’t have to be where you finish.
- What you see is no match for what God has spoken.
- We need to see beneath the surface.
- Luke 1:28-38
- God does not see our lives from where we are.
- Favor can feel like interference and interruption.
- There is a relationship between fear and favor.
- Until you feel fear, you really haven’t found favor.
- You have to choose favor over fear though.
- Genesis 35:16-20
- There’s a difference between working for and working from.
- Do we know Bethlehem better by what was buried there, or by what was born there?
- At the worst possible moment, He will give you the greatest opportunity.
- Don’t bury your blessing.
- We can label our lives based on what we’ve lost, then we limit our lives based on that.
- We are limited by our experience – God sees our true potential.
- Something greater is always born in the painful place where something that you love is buried.
- Favor is greater than facts.
- Click to listen to The Blessing.
Once again – I appreciate you stopping by, and I hope these notes help!