Hey friend! Today I’m going to be telling you my meal plan for this week.
Is it weird that my week starts on a Tuesday? Maybe, but that’s when I go to the store. Also, I’m a stay at home mom who is currently homeschooling…so days don’t really matter much, for me at least.
I also mentioned last week that I was going to be doing a new method of meals for each day – but this week I deviated from that because I need to use up a lot of the food that we had already. No need to bring more into the house when we’ve got stuff to use on hand.
Meal Plan for This Week :
- Tuesday and Wednesday – Cilantro lime chicken thighs with rice
- Thursday and Friday – Baked Spaghetti
- Saturday – Baked lemon garlic fish with fries
- Sunday – Breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns)
- Monday – Chicken cordon blue, mashed potatoes and gravy with broccoli
So there you have it! My husband found both the baked spaghetti and chicken recipes and sent them to me…I usually use google or my enormous collection of old magazines, and cookbooks for inspiration.
I hope you have an awesome week ahead. And please, let me know what’s on your meal plan this week. Or if you took some inspiration from me, I’d love to know that, too. ⤵️