Hi friend! Today I’m sharing my meal plan for the upcoming week. Since I shop on Tuesday or Wednesday normally, I base my menu on those days of the week.
I am posting this a day late – I did my grocery shopping yesterday, so I’ll start there on the menu plan.
- Wednesday – pasta with leftover classic meat sauce for the girls, and I’m making a garlic butter sauce for Eric and me. (Using a recipe from damndeclicious.net.)
- Thursday – Philly cheesesteaks and French fries
- Friday – Chicken tenders and more fries
- Saturday – Possibly out, otherwise Oriental Chicken Wraps (my take on a restaurant favorite.)
- Sunday – Oriental chicken wraps again
- Monday – cheesy shells with broccoli and ham
- Tuesday – Chicken cordon blue out of the freezer section at Aldi.
This looks like the most unhealthy week now that I’ve written it down. 😅 But some weeks are like that around here.
I’m taking a ton of help from the freezer sections at both Aldi and Sam’s Club. It’s cheaper overall to buy in bulk, which is why we are repeating both the chicken tenders and fries a couple times.
I’ve put a major pause on my cookbook cook through that I was doing. To be perfectly honest, I am the worst when it comes to following through on things.
I read a book today that sparked something in me though – so be on the lookout for a fun idea I’m totally stealing. 😉
Thanks for taking the time to read today, I appreciate it! Have an amazing week ahead. And enjoy setting up your own meal plan! 💛